Building Permits

Building Permits & HVAC:
Are required PRIOR to work being done.
Demolition is okay but construction requires a building permit with the Nezperce City limits.
If doing a major window repair project this also falls under the need for a Building Permit prior to the work.
If you have questions, best to check in with Nezperce City Hall prior to starting or call building inspector Kile Allen at 1-208-790-0021
***If you are doing a big project you are required to get your own dumpster – the roll-offs located by the Nezperce School are not for large construction project debris.

City Inspector Kile Allen 1-208-790-0021

Please print and fill out required permits and bring to City Hall to pay fees.