Welcome to City of Nezperce
Sunday, January 25 2015 @ 10:12 AM PST
NEZPERCE CELEBRATES - RIDE IDAHO - FESTIVAL @ THE CITY PARK
WHAT DOES RIDE IDAHO MEAN FOR NEZPERCE?
Another chance for our community to shine!
- To show how we all work together to promote our City and surrounding area
- To showcase what we have accomplished as a community
- To show us working with our children to instill in them community pride
- To show what crops we grow in our area
- To show off our businesses
The following community organizations will be involved in greeting the Ride Idaho bicyclers, as well as promoting fund raising
for the various groups:
- City of Nezperce - Employees, Mayor and City Council
- Nezperce Historical Society/Nezperce Historical Museum
- Friends of the Nezperce Community Library and Staff
- Prairie Day Association
- Lions Club International
- Service League
- Garden Club
- 4-H Groups
Click here to watch the video and the entire route and map from New Meadows to Moscow
ABOUT RIDE IDAHO
The following information was taken from the“Ride Idaho” web site, for more information, click on About Ride Idaho above
or on one of the bulleted goals below
Ride Idaho is an annual seven day all-ability cycling tour through the beautiful state of Idaho.
The tour is organized and administered by Ride Idaho, a non-profit organization powered by the dedication of local volunteers.
We have pedaled our way through the roads of Idaho since 2005.
Ride Idaho's goals are simple:
Last Updated Monday, July 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM PDT|1,019 Hits