2016 Yard Sale List and Map
Friday, May 13 2016 @ 08:00 AM PDT
Contributed by: Admin
Welcome to the Nezperce City Wide Yard Sale Day – May 14, 2016
1. J. Kirkland – 301 Beech St – Children’s clothes, adult clothes, misc. household items.
2. Thrift on Fifth – 102 5th Ave – Bargains Galore! If you need it-we have it. Household items, decorations, clothes for the whole family and lots of goodies to make you smile. Open 10AM to 3PM with coffee and cupcakes. FREE TV’s for your “Man Cave,” “She Shed" or kid’s game room. Open every Tuesday year-round.
3. B. Baldus – 501 Beech St – Baby crib, rifle shells, men’s shirts, household stuff, kids bikes.
4. G. Miller – 212 Beech St (in garage) – Freezers, refrigerator, stove, generator, camping misc.
5. Pendergraft – 211 Cedar St. – Bring your change purse! 2 –6 to 8 gun safes, kids clothing, dishes, furniture, odds and ends – good stuff, make an offer we can’t refuse!!!
6. T. Bryant – 416 Maple St – Miscellaneous household items, china cabinet.
7. FFA Plant Sale -- 615 2nd Ave – Hanging baskets, Bedding plants, Vegetables, etc…Must see the variety!
8. Methodist Church – 209 Oak Street – Sale 8 am til 1 pm – Baby items, aquariums, quilts, household items. Proceeds raised will help with medical bills for LeeAnn McMaster’s breast cancer treatments.
9. Lion’s Club – 601 Oak St – Come have a Famous Lion’s Club burger until they are sold out!
10. K. Camden – 609 Oak St – Tools, wood lathe, welder, lots of nails, propane shop heater, lots of misc.
11. J. Trombetta – 704 Oak St – Misc. household, parts for vehicles, clothes, lots of other stuff.
12. Friends of the Library – 604 4th Ave. – Library Book Sale - 8AM to 2PM.
13. K. Johnson – 612 2nd Ave
14. M & J Lux – 2450 Hwy 62 (1 mile north of Nezperce) – Named brand kids clothes & shoes, treadclimber, light fixtures, home décor, toys, twin bed frames, purses (Coach, Kate Spade) kids table w/chairs, adults & kids coats, Playstation2, household items, strollers, furniture, CD’s, books.
15. E. Millwee – 102 Walnut St – (Sale in shop behind home on 1st Ave) – Entire household.
16. J. Webster – 201 Birch Street – Coach purses, stroller, designer diaper bags, kids desk, K2 skis, tires F350 LT275/65R20, household, home décor, dining chairs, kids bikes, VHS movies-Disney, boys name brand clothes (sizes 8-14), girls clothes (size 8), North Face snow boots (size 4), winter coats, like new shoes.
17. J. Freeman – 803 3rd Ave – Complete white water rafting outfit(15’ standard floor raft, Carlisle oars, frame, drybox, drybags, life preservers, ammo cans, large insulated chest waders(new condition), 4 mounted 215/70R15 winter tires, excellent Ford Ranger or Bronco II, fish tackle and hardware.
18. H. Glasson – 803 4th Ave – Children’s bikes, clothing, toys, misc.
19. D. Foster – 511 Walnut St – Snowmobile trailer, Ford tractor, small utility trailer, misc. dishes, household items, coolers- misc. sizes.
20. J. Droz – 604 Pine St – John Deere 2012 walk-behind lawn mower, electric meat slicer, pint canning jars, Green Depression glass.
21. D. Miller – 705 7th Ave – Furniture, treadmill, dishes, DVD’s, Tapes, Stereo, odds and ends.
22. R & S Hill – 711 9th Ave – Shop supplies, boat, household items, clothes, Kenworth truck parts, truck tires, wheels, antique oak desk chair, antique violin.
23. J. Brannan – 604 Walnut St – Used horse halters all sizes, variety of horse tack items, some vintage pieces, 2 older saddles, homemade horseshoe saddle rack, used horseshoes-great for crafts, 2 cream/milk cans, Army style cot & misc. camping gear, Winchester Model 70 gun stocks, Reloading Dies, many, many more items.
24. K. Jensen – 602 Walnut St –Women’s and kids clothing, toys, double stroller, misc. kitchenware, shoes & books.
25. M. Wilson – 507 Birch St – Hot Tub, Miscellaneous wood, household items.
(Click on "Read More" below for rest of list and map)
26. Holy Trinity Catholic Church – 503 Willow St – Open 7AM to 1PM - Maple bars & beverages for Sale! Collectibles, Lincoln logs, Crayola phonograph, ceramic hummingbirds, JC belt buckles, CD player w/speakers clothes, shoes, jewelry, kitchenware, bedding, many other treasurers and FREE COFFEE!
27. R. Figgins – 502 Birch – Sale Friday, Saturday and Sunday till noon – Bathtub, air conditioners, heaters, 80’s chandelier, Nash Rim chandelier, gardening tools, lots of household items and knickknacks.
28. WE Schmidt Estate Sale – 404 Birch St – Everything goes – Dresser w/head & foot board, dining table, china hutch w/matching buffet, 60 gal fish tank, kitchen stuff, china and stem ware sets, Avon bottle collection, lots of stuff and more stuff.
29. J. Higuera – 911 4th Ave – Electric lift chair, battery operated 3 wheel cart, corner kitchen table, clothing, etc.
***St. Vincent de Paul will be at City Hall (502 5th Ave) following yard sales to take left over items ***